2. U. Choudhry, F. Pan, T. Kim, R. Gnabasik, G. A. Gamage, H. Sun, A. Ackerman, Z. Ren and B. L. Liao, Persistent hot carrier diffusion in boron arsenide single crystals imaged by ultrafast electron microscopy, arXiv: 2206.12712, 2022.
1. B. L. Liao, Where and how is entropy generated in solar energy conversion systems? arXiv: 1802.07404, 2018.
51. U. Choudhry, T. Kim, M. Adams, J. Ranasinghe, R. Q. Yang and B. L. Liao, Tutorial: Characterizing microscale energy transport in materials with transient grating spectroscopy, Journal of Applied Physics, 130, 231101, 2021.
50. T. Kim, S. Oh, U. Choudhry, C. Meinhart, M. L. Chabinyc and B. L. Liao, Transient strain induced electronic structure modulation in a semiconducting polymer imaged by scanning ultrafast electron microscopy, Nano Letters, 21, 9146, 2021
49. S. R. Ellis, N. C. Bartelt, F. Léonard, K. C. Celio, E. J. Fuller, D. R. Hughart, D. Garland, M. J. Marinella, J. R. Michael, D. W. Chandler, B. L. Liao and A. A. Talin, Scanning ultrafast electron microscopy reveals photovoltage dynamics at a deeply buried p-Si/SiO2 interface, Physical Review B, 104, L161303, 2021.
48. J. Wong, A. R. Davoyan, B. L. Liao, A. Krayev, K. Jo, E. Rotenberg, A. Bostwick, C. Jozwiak, D. Jariwala, A. Zewail and H. A. Atwater, Spatiotemporal imaging of thickness-induced band bending junctions, Nano Letters, 21, 5745, 2021.
47. R. Q. Yang, S. Y. Yue, Y. J. Quan and B. L. Liao, Crystal-symmetry-based selection rules on anharmonic phonon-phonon scattering from a group theory formalism, Physical Review B, 103, 184302, 2021.
46. Y. J. Quan, S. Y. Yue and B. L. Liao, Electric field effect on the thermal conductivity of wurtzite GaN, Applied Physics Letters, 118, 162110, 2021.
45. Y. J. Quan, S. Y. Yue and B. L. Liao, Impact of electron-phonon interaction on thermal transport: a review, Nanoscale and Microscale Thermophysical Engineering, 25, 73, 2021.
44. W. K. Ouyang, Y. Li, B. Yurash, N. Schopp, A. Vega-Flick, V. Brus, T.-Q. Nguyen and B. L. Liao, Transient grating spectroscopy of photocarrier dynamics in semiconducting polymer thin films, Applied Physics Letters, 117, 253302, 2020.
43. E. Najafi, A. Jafari, B. L. Liao, Carrier density oscillation in the photoexcited semiconductor, Journal of Physics D: Applied Physics, 54, 125102, 2020.
42. S. Y. Yue, B. W. Deng, Y. M. Liu, Y. J. Quan, R. Q. Yang and B. L. Liao, Phonon softening near topological phase transitions, Physical Review B, 102, 235428, 2020.